Personal Development - The 7 Areas of Your Life to Take Control
Like a balanced diet you need a balanced lifestyle. You need to control the 7 areas of your life covering health, career, money, home, relationships, spirituality and education.
1. Health: Health is wealth and wealth is health. When you are in good health, you can enjoy your wealth. When your health is ruined, your wealth means nothing. A healthy body gives you a healthy mind.
2. Career: As an employee or an entrepreneur you have to look after your career or business well in order to earn a living.
3. Money: Develop an effective plan to save and invest for your children and retirement.
4. Home: Your home is where your heart is. A harmonious environment at home leaves you in peace of mind to carry out your daily activities.
5. Relationships: No man is an island. You need to get along well with not only your family but your co-workers, your customers, your neighbors and the community.
6. Spirituality: Devote sometime to meditate or to pray to cleanse your soul and calm your mind.
7. Education: Here we are talking about lifelong learning. Technology is advancing at a very fast pace and the amount of information available is overwhelming. We have to keep abreast of the current development in order to go forward in life.
Charles Chua C K devotes his time to writing articles about his past experiences relating to health, career, money, home, relationships, education, happiness, Feng Shui, writing and more. The aim of his articles is to share useful tips about life with his readers. Please visit his blog at allaboutlivingwithlife.blogspot.com
- Article Word Count: 209
- Total Views: 2073